5:00 AM EDT 3/21/2017
Korean celebrities, or just Koreans in general, always have the most envy-worthy skin. While most people would pack on their favorite beauty products to hide the problems and enhance their look, Koreans actually invest more on their skin care routine rather than make-up.
When you have so many problems with your skin you end up buying a lot of products, hoping that they will at least ease the trouble spots. But not choosing the right products for your skin will actually worsen the problem than fixing it. So here are 6 Korean skin care products that would help you get rid of acne and achieve beautiful, healthy skin!
Like Us on Facebook
1. Klairs Supper Preparation Facial Toner. People with sensitive skin can easily get irritation from beauty or skin care products. The irritated skin will then cause a breakout, even a hive-type acne, but this toner is mild enough to be used by someone with the most sensitive skin.
1) Faster absorption, enhanced hydration; 2) Balance pH level; 3) Calming formula; and 4) Non-irritation. Beauty Fact: Klairs Supper Preparation Facial Toner was ranked 1st place in "2016 GLOWPICK Consumer Beauty Award."
This serum basically stops any acne scars. So when you breakout, this product heals it and prevents it from happening and also fades it really fast. It is a powerful antioxidant that stops pigmentation and just overall brightens the skin.
1) 21.5% of Pure Vitamin C (6450ppm) in one red bottle; 2) No artificial ingredients or irritants; 3) Improved absorption for intense hydration; and 4) Non-sticky formula. Beauty Fact: Pure Vitamin C 21.5 Advanced Serum was a Best Awards 2015 winner.
Making sure that your skin is hydrated (not moisturized) helps prevent it from getting acne pimples because you're recreating that moisture barrier and natural protective barrier with this essence.
1) Extra hydrating essence; 2) Contains Sodium Hyaluronate 4,000ppm; and 3) Rich nourishing daily power essence. Beauty Fact: Beauty blogger, INSOMMIA, rated COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence a perfect score of 5/5.
BHA unclogs your pores from within. It's an exfoliant, but instead of exfoliating the surface, it reaches down and exfoliates from the deeper layers of the skin and pulling the impurities out.
1) Exfoliate to prevent blackheads firsthand; 2) Brighten & whiten for a more even skin tone; 3) Fight off blemishes even before they happen; and 4) Achieve and maintain smooth, soft skin. Beauty Fact: COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid was a Best Awards 2015 winner.
This cream an AHA and it exfoliates the surface of your skin. Things that are brought to the top by the COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid are going to be exfoliated away with this cream.
1) Maintain optimal moisture balance with PH level 3.29; 2) Provides a refreshing 'Moisture drink' for the complexion, without causing congestion; 3) Great for sensitive skin because made with Jeju Carbonated thermal water. Beauty Fact: YouTuber, BiiBiiBeauty, raved about 23 Years Old Badecasil Cream on her channel.
The trick to having the Korean dewy, glow skin is using a night cream to seal all the skin care products in. This cream is gentle and non-comedogenic which will not break you out.
1) Improved container, One-touch tube; 2) Increased volume by 20%; 3) Enhanced ingredients for moisture; and 4) Vegan-friendly Beauty Fact: Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream was a Best Awards 2016 winner.
© 2015 Celebeat.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.