Ray Rice Elevator Video: Seth Rogen Weighs In On 'Garbage' Ravens RB Punching Woman [Video]

11:20 AM EDT 9/8/2014 by Lindsay Cronin, Celebeat Reporter

Sign Up for Celebeat's Newsletter and never miss out on our most popular stories.
Close

Seth Rogen is disgusted by the recent video of Ray Rice punching his wife.

On Monday morning, video surfaced of the Baltimore Ravens running back in an elevator with wife Janay Palmer. During the clip, Rice was seen delivering a blow to his wife's head, knocking her to the ground. In response to the video, Rogen vented on Twitter.

"I don't know much about football, but I know that Ray Rice is a piece of garbage who shouldn't be allowed to play it professionally anymore," Rogen wrote on Sept. 8, according to a TMZ report.

Earlier this year, video surfaced of Rice dragging an unconscious Palmer out of an elevator in New Jersey. At the time, no one knew what had happened that led to Palmer's unconsciousness. Now, everyone knows it was at the hands of Rice, her fiance at the time.

One month after the first video surfaced, Rice and Palmer were married. The wedding took place just one day after Rice was indicted for assaulting her.

Rogen also tweeted at NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, saying, "Your punishment for beating a woman is less than for smoking weed. Get your head out of your f**king ass."

Jason Jones commented on the situation, as well, telling fans, "If you truly didn't know about this video, you not only need to fire Ray Rice, you need to hire the investigative team."

In a poll conducted by TMZ on Monday, 95 percent of readers called Goodell's decision to suspend Rice for just two games "shameful." The other 5 percent said he "did his best."

See Now: Eminem Album: 2 Chainz Confirms Collaboration With the King of Hip Hop; Adele, Imagine Dragons, Nicki Minaj Included?

© 2018 Celebeat.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Join Our Conversation
Real Time Analytics