Teresa Giudice Sentencing: 'RHONJ' Star Does Not Want Court Appearance On Bravo Series

12:04 PM EDT 8/20/2014 by Lindsay Cronin, Celebeat Reporter

Sign Up for Celebeat's Newsletter and never miss out on our most popular stories.
Close

Teresa Giudice doesn't want her sentencing seen on The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Weeks before she and husband Joe will appear in front of a judge, Giudice has requested Bravo refrain from filming her upcoming fraud sentencing trial, but according to a source, the network has no plans to grant the request.

“Teresa doesn’t want cameras from Bravo to be at her sentencing on September 23, and has told producers of the show her thoughts," a source told Radar Online on Aug. 19. Unfortunately, Bravo wants the footage on season six. "Bravo doesn’t care what Teresa wants or thinks, and they are done protecting her,” the source explained.

Following a 39-count indictment in July 2013, Giudice and her husband entered a guilty plea and have been awaiting their sentencing. Although the trial was scheduled to take place last month, it was postponed in June because of an "administrative issue."

On the currently airing sixth season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, fans have witnessed the emotional roller coaster Giudice and her family have gone through, and according to Radar's source, Bravo wants to continue with the story line.

"Bravo will absolutely send cameras and plans on utilizing for the reunion show," the source said. "It’s no secret that the ratings are in the gutter, and Bravo knows there will be a lot of drama during Teresa’s sentencing.”

Giudice and her husband, Joe, are due in court on Sept. 23. They are both facing years behind bars for their crimes.

See Now: Eminem Album: 2 Chainz Confirms Collaboration With the King of Hip Hop; Adele, Imagine Dragons, Nicki Minaj Included?

© 2018 Celebeat.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Join Our Conversation
Real Time Analytics