Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Reunion: What Fans Want

6:38 AM EDT 4/3/2017 by Susmita Pathak Mishra, Celebeat Reporter

Sign Up for Celebeat's Newsletter and never miss out on our most popular stories.
Close

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have been showing stronger signs of getting back together after separation. While both of them have been involved in an ugly story behind their decision to separate, the actors' seem to get along once again.

Brangelina fans were shocked when Angelina Jolie filed a divorce in September 2016. The situation was worse when allegations were made against Brad Pitt, according to which he mistreated his kids. The relationship of more than 10 years started facing trials, thereby leading to one of the most unwanted divorces. However, there are reports that apparently suggest that the two actors are not missing any chance of being together.

The Siver Times cited a Twitter survey conducted by the American Hollywood Life where fans responded to a question if they wanted to see Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt uniting again. Almost 55 percent of the respondents were against the union and they felt the actors must not take a second chance while 45 percent people favored the Brangelina union.

Recently, Angelina Jolie shared her future plans without ex-husband. She told Hollywood Life she would devote all her life for her children and for humanitarian activities. While it seems that the ex-couple is trying to keep distance, the secret visits by Brad Pitt have a different story to reveal. Pitt reportedly visited his ex-wife and six children - Maddox, 15, Pax, 13, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10 and twins Knox and Vivienne, eight - in Cambodia.

The efforts put by Brad Pitt and the casual response of Angelina Jolie to the same is a sign of the latter giving her ex-husband a second chance. There have been times when the parents have indicated that they were trying to remain in good terms for their kids. Jolie allowed the father to visit his kids despite Pitt's child abuse allegations. However, the allegations were subsequently proved false later on.

See Now: Eminem Album: 2 Chainz Confirms Collaboration With the King of Hip Hop; Adele, Imagine Dragons, Nicki Minaj Included?

© 2018 Celebeat.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Join Our Conversation
Real Time Analytics